The San Luis Obispo section of Professional Engineers in California Government (PECG) is proud to offer an annual scholarship in the amount of $500 to a section member and/or his or her dependent.
The application deadline is 5:00 pm on Friday, June 2nd, 2017.
The 2017 Scholarship will be awarded in August.
Eligible candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Student must be a San Luis Obispo Section PECG member; retired member and/or a member dependent. A dependent is considered a spouse and/or child of a member and/or retired member.
- Student must be enrolled in a college and/or university. That includes community college and vocational school.
- Student must be enrolled at least part-time (minimum of six units).
- Student must hold at least a 2.0 overall grade point average.
The following documents must be submitted together in one application packet:
- The 2017 PECG SLO Section Scholarship Application
- A transcript that includes your GPA (unofficial or electronic submittal is acceptable).
- Dated letter of recommendation from at least one person not related to you (e.g. professor, supervisor).
Application and required documents above must be emailed by 5:00 pm Friday, June 2nd using the link below.